While complete photo booth setups are available to rent, it’s really a pricey exercise along with a hassle to decipher it. Benefit from the real photo booth experience on iPad with easy-to-use photo booth app for iPad.
It’s as easy as buying and installing the photo booth software and taking tonnes of pictures with your friends and family while having fun. Here are some of the top photo booth solutions available for iPad.
1. My Photobooth App is literally a photo booth in your iPad. The app has various filters as well. So buy the app, take fun pictures, and share them with all your friends.
2. LumaBooth app lets you run a professional-grade photo booth app for iPad. Using our built-in themes for your start screen for any occasion or easily set your own background image, font, and colours to keep with your event’s theme.
3. WiFi Booth is a professional photo booth software that connects directly to your digital cameras and printers for high-quality guestbook printing live at your event. It is a lot easier to use than other photo booth apps! Plus, it is free to install and try for an unlimited period of time, you only pay to remove watermarks.
4. Simple booth uses the iPad’s front-facing camera so your guests can touch the screen and create awesome photo layouts or GIFs with a live preview. You can even let them share on social media or print photos!
5. SnapBooth App acts as a free personal photo booth. Allowing you to take extraordinary photos at your party. Touch the screen to start, wait for the countdown, then share, email, and print them to the world with one touch.
6. DIYweddingbooth will capture unforgettable moments from your wedding day with your very own professional photo booth solutions. Specifically designed for weddings, the app turns your iPad into an independent touchscreen photo booth that can run unaided throughout your event.